[78-L] History Defectives

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Jul 21 21:07:19 PDT 2009

From: Bill Knowlton <udmacon1 at hotmail.com>
> I just LOVED this week's report on the "odd" 16 inch transcription
> that turned out to be radio coverage of the return of Tokyo Rose.
> ....Especially when the narrator reported that Harry Truman was
> running against Thomas E. Dewey while the screen showed a photo
> of HST sitting with Senator Bob Taft... history. Hmmmm... BILL KNOWLTON

Ooohh, Bill, you should have given us a Spoiler Alert because we were
too busy to get the program on its original airing and we will be
recording it on the satellite overnight repeat.  Now we know the ending.

By the way, the program that follows on the repeat is the "Laugh Makers"
episode we also missed recording last night, so it seems that PBS is
airing TWO hours of comedy together!!!!

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com