[78-L] displaying an autograph

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Tue Jul 21 20:44:01 PDT 2009

Don't bother. I have Count Basie's autograph inside of a 78 album and I'd just as soon leave it alone. If anyone wants to see it, I'll be more than happy to show it to them. I have enough autographs to display, but I think that's the only one I have on a 78 album. The most unusual place I have one is Jimmy Wakely's, which is inside the back of a 45 rpm box set. Try and display that.

Cary Ginell