[78-L] George Cleveland

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Tue Jul 21 11:32:42 PDT 2009

The funny side kick of a fat kid has been a tradition in , early TV and Movies and comics. The little rascals had Chubby Cheney (sometimes known as Chubsie Ubsie to his secret love Miss Crabtree, then after Chubby was beloved Fat little Spanky McFarland to laugh at along with his not a plump little friend Porky. In the comics, Little LuLu's little fat boy rival was of course Tubby, so it makes since that Jeff's rotund buddy was named Porky.