[78-L] [Fwd: Re: Misprounciation on a record [was Misspelling on a Record / MacGregor 78]]

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jul 20 11:15:12 PDT 2009

Sgt Johann Desmond sings on Moondreams by the AAFTC Orchestra........How
did THAT happen?

Also, why is it that the NBC reference recordings of I Sustain The Wings
have such great sonic quality? Even the performances of the civilian
band from 1941-1942 are not nearly as beautiful sounding as the AAFTC
things. Maybe this was addressed some time ago before I joined, but I'd
love to know.

Thanks,

Bill
Would that have been on one of Miller's German language broadcasts? The
version I have has no announcement.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4261 (20090720) __________

http://www.eset.com