[78-L] Test Pressing

DRJAZZ78 at aol.com DRJAZZ78 at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 15:49:17 PDT 2009

Hey Gang,

    AOL is blocking my 78 group mail so if anybody gets  this posting
please let me know off-list.  Recently got a single sided Grey  Gull test
pressing of what is written by hand on the blank white label is "It's  Tight Like
That Vocal Chorus Vaughn De Leath.

    Also written is the number 3517 B 19 in hand on the  label.

    Was this an issued item?  It's a rather wild  GG studio band version,
quite good.  Anybody have any info on this?   Please feel free to reply off
list.  WFA need not respond.

Doug
**************Snoop, Lil Wayne, Lady GaGa -- land the tix you need for this
summer's biggest tours. Tourtracker.com