[78-L] Isham Jones 10-3-33

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun Jul 19 02:04:42 PDT 2009

Glen,  I don't think we'd better try to get Julian onto the sweet ones like
"Say It" which is also one of my favorites...we don't want to scare him away
from the hot stuff  Jones did.

As far as the pure orchestral power of the Jones  band...my #1 pick would be
With My Eyes Wide Open I'm Dreaming...another example of a pre-Phil Spector
"wall of sound."

Taylor