[78-L] Juvenile behavior (mine)

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 21:40:50 PDT 2009

I once read that Edison himself did the same, trying to show some
people how durable his discs were, onto a concrete floor,
perhaps....with the same result.  Edison's nerves shattered much like
the disc did.  Apparently he erupted in a rant, jumping up and down.
A witness said 'He knew every cuss word in the English language!'.