[78-L] Seven-Day wonder

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Sat Jul 18 13:40:37 PDT 2009

Tuesday songs from my library:

Beautiful Tuesday - Lucky Thompson (Candid)

Call It Stormy Monday (But Tuesday's Just As Bad) - T-Bone Walker

Tuesday Afternoon - Moody Blues (Threshold)

Hurry Tuesday Child - Bobbie Gentry (Capitol)

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - Josh White (Musicraft)

Ruby Tuesday - Pozo Seco (Cetron), Melanie (Buddah), Rolling Stones (London)

Sun Comes Up, It's Tuesday Morning - Cowboy Junkies (RCA)

Tuesday Heartbreak - Stevie Wonder (Tamla)

Tuesday Waltz - Alloy Orchestra (Accurate)

Tuesday, Tuesday - Dick Weissman & Gary Keiski (Wind River)

Tuesday's Dead - Cat Stevens (A&M - great song!!)

Tuesday's Gone - Hank Williams, Jr. (Warner-Curb)

Only the T-Bone and Josh White are from the 78 era.

Cary Ginell