[78-L] Seven-Day wonder

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Sat Jul 18 12:06:57 PDT 2009

And a few more from me:

Thursday's Child - Tanita Tikaram (Reprise, 1988)

Thursday (instrumental) - Mike Auldridge & Old Dog (Flying Fish LP)

Mrs. Thursday - Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich (Imperial - 60s British Invasion group)

Thursday Girl - Victoria Spivey & Lonnie Johnson (Prestige)

He Hit Me On a Thursday Morning - Johnie Lewis (Arhoolie - Alabama blues singer/guitarist)

Thursday Waltz - Alloy Orchestra (Accurate - re-creators of Hal Roach background music)

Cary Ginell