[78-L] Seven-Day wonder

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Jul 18 12:02:47 PDT 2009

I don't think the Ellington quite makes  it.  I'm looking for "regular" pop
tunes,  not suites or tone poems or whatever.  And I'd assume/hope that
"Thursday" would be in both title and somewhere in the lyrics.

I don't know the score to Pipe Dream but if any of its tunes have "Thursday"
in their title that would work.

Crap...now my mind is blanking.  I thought I had a "Tuesday" song but now
can't think of it...help!

Taylor