[78-L] Seven-Day wonder

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Jul 18 11:09:16 PDT 2009

Because my mind skips from one random and trivial thought to another,  and
after my pontificating about Gloomy Sunday,  I started thinking about songs
which have days of the week in the title.

It was easy to do that for all the days of the week except one...THURSDAY.

I know it turns up in a lot of song lyrics,  but can anyone give me a song
title which contains Thursday?  I'd settle for anything,  78-era or not.

Any dumb puns (e.g. "I'm Thursday For Kisses,  Hungry For Love") will be
received  in an appropriate manner,  i.e. heaped with scorn and ridicule.

Taylor