[78-L] Test ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 17 13:08:04 PDT 2009

I wasn't receiving 78-L mail at the time I sent the test message, although
there'd been only one e-mail, from Bill McClung..it was in the Yahoo inbox but
not the Sympatico. (Stinkatico doesn't seem to want to take this message
either, and every time there's a delay in sending or linking, the AVG e-mail
scanner starts scanning everything in sight and blocking any further
internettery. I wanna go back to the 1800s.)

I like the radio announcer (who, remarkably, sounds like the same one because
he WAS, thanks to Kermit Schafer's fakery) who concluded a church broadcast
with "Do you know what Hell is? Come in and hear our organist."

dl