[78-L] Willie & the Wheel

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jul 17 11:53:49 PDT 2009

Ron L wrote:
> I've got this one, a Father's day gift from my daughter, Elise.  It is nice.
> The drumming IMHO is rather unimaginative but overall I think it is a good
> recording.
>
> Ron L
==========
A few year ago our neighbours held a 50th birthday party for the wife at
a local hall. The musical theme was to be "Country", a genre which
generally doesn't interest me. However, there were some modern remakes
of popular Western Swing but, of course, the drummer killed it dead.

At last, I thought, someone who I could share my interest in Western
Swing but, alas, the couple had no special interest in "Country"--they
just chose it out of a hat!

       Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4255 (20090717) __________

http://www.eset.com