[78-L] BIG warner archive sale - but a largwe minimum

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Jul 17 11:43:58 PDT 2009

From: Steve Ramm <steveramm78l at hotmail.com>
> BIG warner archive sale - but a largwe minimum
> Use the UR for details:  http://tinyurl.com/n8lqtu
> $99.95 for 10 dvds.   Steve

It looks like only 150 of the 249 discs in the series are in the sale,
not including the six Jolson films which are listed in the full list of
249 and in the pre-order list.  Release date is July 21.  Now of THOSE
were in the $10 list I might consider it.  Note that in the full list
there are some discount packages that are also $10 per disc.  They are
also in a list called Value Paks, and it would seem a natural for the
Jolson films to eventually be put into a similar pak.  Since it does not
seem that these are any improved from the LaserDisc box set -- which I
have -- I'll wait till they're included in a sale.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com