[78-L] Tops and Top 10 and so on

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Fri Jul 17 08:46:13 PDT 2009

Bill,

I have Dixie 505.  The only song listed by Jones is "Seasons of My Heart."

On epay right now there are 5 Dixie's listed at crazy prices.  There are only three different numbers, 516, 517, 518.  I remember looking months ago and these same discs were up there for similar crazy prices.  Obviously no one has been willing to pay that much.

Glenn