[78-L] Lost like a man on the moon

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 21:53:49 PDT 2009

I have a Sputnik-related 45 on a Russian label apparently called M-K,
called YURI GAGARIN IN SPACE (complete with its original picture
sleeve, though the small centre hole in the disc has been dinked out).

That's the English translation of the title.

One side is all in Russian, the other is (strangely enough) the
Russian content in the background, with a spoken German translation
superimposed over it.  The excerpt of Gagarin's radio communications
with Earth from space are untranslated....

Here's the all-Russian side:  http://www.box.net/shared/4svff5q1y9