[78-L] Trying to find portuguese 78s

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Wed Jul 15 12:27:05 PDT 2009

Hello Jose,
  I forwarded your enquiry to the archive at UMD, which has a Portuguese
collection.
Unfortunately they do NOT have the material sought.  Below is their reply.
  Best wishes, Thomas.

I have some early Portuguese recordings, but no earlier than the 1930s, and
not that artist.
Judy Farrar
Archives and Special Collections Librarian
Claire T. Carney Library
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
285 Old Westport Road
N. Dartmouth, MA 02747