[78-L] Wake Up, Chillin', Wake Up!

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Tue Jul 14 19:50:10 PDT 2009

Taylor Bowie wrote:
> [...]

You didn't speak with me but you can surely add me to your list.
Every once in a long while something relevant bubbles to the top with
Mr. Barr but the rest of his, er, observations leave me cold. Still,
there is a delete key or a filter to be used. And I do.
Oh, and BTW, any sentence - from anyone -  that begins with "Well..." is
immediately consigned to the deeps. Just one of my little quirks.
Mal

*******