[78-L] Bluebird 78 albums

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 14 14:26:17 PDT 2009

There were also at least two albums in the later "Bluebird Series" in 1949, Al
Goodman's Orchestra and soloists covering "South Pacific and Miss Liberty".

The only two albums I can find in my 1943 Bluebird catalog (okay, it's Canadian
so it may miss a lot of things not considered of interest up here) are BP-1 and
BP-2, The Carollers: 18 Favorite Christmas Carols (11350/2). The Shaw album is
10124/8 and it's in the 1939 catalog, so album sets don't seem to have been a
priority for Bluebird.

dl