[78-L] Not raunchy old Duchin 78

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Tue Jul 14 04:34:54 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Julian Vein" <julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk>
To: "78-L Mail List" <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 6:11 AM
Subject: Re: [78-L] Not raunchy old Duchin 78

> simmonssomer wrote:
>> I know Taylor. I have it. I just wanted to make a point about the
>> dreadful
>> noises that band usually made.
>> Even Lombardo made a few sides that didn't make me retch.
>>
>> Al
> ============================
> How many Duchin sides did you try Al, before you gave up?
>
>       Julian Vein

You Took My Breath Away, Dust On The Moon, I Only Have Eyes For You, Night
And Day, By The Fireside, Caminito, Did You Mean What You Said Last Night,
How Do I Rate With You?, It's De-Lovely, I've Got Something In My Eye, Just
A Quiet Evening, Let's Fall In Love, Soft Lights, Too Marvelous For Words,
You've Got Something, The Song Is You, The You And Me That Used To Be (you
should try Jimmy Rushing's version), I've Told Every Little Star, What About
Me?, I Just Couldn't Take It Baby(neither could I), Take My Heart, Guess
Who, Outside Of You, Dames, Needle In A Haystack(Vic 24713), Learning(Vic
24713), You Are My Lucky Star, Love And Learn, The Whistling Boy, Our Song,
Moonlight And Shadows, Love Is Good For Anything That Ails You, and of
course....My Twilight Dreams.
They're all here and I gave up, up and away.

Al