[78-L] Not raunchy old Duchin 78

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Jul 13 16:31:56 PDT 2009

From: "Michael Biel" <mbiel at mbiel.com>

From: "Taylor Bowie" <bowiebks at isomedia.com>
> Patricia Norman says "bucket" on the Duchin of Old Man Mose.
> I am 101% positive about that. Does anyone really hear anything
> else? I'm curious (but not yellow).   Taylor

But are you Curious Blue?  (Remember, there were TWO movies.)  Alas, I
agree that she says "Bucket", but I can dream, can't I.  The first copy
I ever found of this record had the Mose side worn down to the paper in
the lamination, but the OTHER side was MINT!!!  I assume it was a
jukebox copy.  Or else owned by some VERY horny teenage guy.

Mike (I AM curious both blue and yellow -- but they are very boring
films and she was overweight, but in 1966--WOW) Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com