[78-L] Not raunchy old Duchin 78

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Jul 13 16:01:59 PDT 2009

Al, Al, Al...the Duchin Brunswick of Old Man Mose b/w Between The Devil and
the Deep Blue Sea is NOT like a typical Duchin record.  For one thing,  I
have been told that the excellent piano solo on the second side is by Horace
Diaz and not by Eddie....there are also nice jazz solos from trumpet,
guitar,  clarinet and trombone and a very jazzy vocal by Patricia
Norman...it's good stuff!

Taylor