[78-L] Help with discography info on Col. Masterworks

Sam Hopper sam at bytesite.com.au
Sun Jul 12 04:38:21 PDT 2009

Hey people

I am currently writing a book on the Columbia Masterworks 78rpm Album
series which details info in order of album (not composer).

Some assistance would be greatly appreciated with respect to the
following Col. M.W albums that I can't find info on:

Columbia Masterworks Album M-1, M-2, M-3, M-12, M-17, M-18, M-107 and
M-108

I'm after info including:

Composition(s)
Performer(s)
(and) Record numbers

I'm sure this project has all been done before - but I am adding a
number of other details to the collection including info regarding
record reviews, matrix info, cross reference to composer, album no.
and performer.
The book should be finished by Aug-Sep.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Info on this project can be found here at my blog:
http://discography.gramophile.com/2009/06/25/columbia-masterworks-discography-m-series/

Project page for this project can be found here:
http://gramophile.com/groups/columbia-masterworks-discography-project

My full blog can be found here:
http://discography.gramophile.com/

Sam Hopper