[78-L] Venuti & Pals

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 11 20:01:21 PDT 2009

There are two Lucky pressings. I found one in the collection a widow asked me
to remove from the house ASAP (the collector had been a friend, but they'd had
words about the records many times) and the other one may have come from Mike
Stewart. "Non Skid Manure" isn't that bad but the other stuff is like kids
playing with a tape recorder (or disc cutter).

dl