[78-L] Here is the article on Tefteller and Paramount from the NYTimes

Andrea Walsh petquality1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 19:57:00 PDT 2009

Just as an aside- as soon as Iposted a link to this article on my facebook,
I got a message from someone who had their parent's collection of 78s and
wanted to know what a certain Ken Griffin record was worth.

I had to gently bring his hopes back down to earth, I think- but this kind
of article will bring out these kinds of hopes in people, won't it?

All those elusive valuable Mississippi Ken Griffin rarities, heh...

Andrea