[78-L] "Cause" My Baby Says It's So

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Jul 11 16:58:53 PDT 2009

> I detest male vocalists who sound like little girls.  (i.e.; Jack Fulton,
> Morton Downey, Bobby Breen, Will Oakland and, dare I say it?....Michael
> Jackson.)
>
> Bud

Interesting to see that list,  Bud.  I don't like any of those guys
either...add to that Phil Regan whose voice hurts my ears and I ain't wild
about Lanny Ross (a Seattle boy) or Donald Novis (aka "Donald No-voice")
either.

And the girls who sound like guys...I know we chatted a while ago about
Kitty O'Connor,  The Girl Baritone,  who seems to have her fans,  but...

Anybody ever heard the 5000 Bluebird of another girl baritone by the name of
Judy Roberts,  rendering "You've Got Me Crying Again"??  Trust me,  you WILL
be crying again when you hear that one.

Taylor