[78-L] AOL is not accepting mail from 78-L

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 05:08:01 PDT 2009

The other option is to set up a separate 78-L mail address in hotmail - which I did years ago. Though I'm on AOL, I can't bear to have 100-125 emails from 78-L on a busy day. This was easy and I check my hotmail account (though my AOL browswer), scan the subject line, and read what looks interesting.

Steve Ramm