[78-L] Lusitania and other ships on record

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Wed Jul 8 17:29:48 PDT 2009

Long ago the following title was mentioned on 78-L:

Gnt
      6362 JOHN McGHEE SINKING OF THE SUBMARINE S-4 G13329=B - - 12/29/27

Supertone
      9257A OAKLEY,Jesse Sinking Of The Submarine S-4 G13329=B

Chg 389	 George Holden:	The Sinking Of The Submarine S-4//The Wreck Of Virginian Train No. 3

Han Enderman
===

>>> While we're on the subject,  can anyone add to my list of other ship
disaster songs?  I have records about the Titanic,  Lusitania,  Vestris and
Morro Castle...any more from pre-1940?

Taylor
<<<