[78-L] Phonobozo

Birgit Lotz Verlag Birgit-Lotz-Verlag at gmx.de
Wed Jul 8 14:00:04 PDT 2009

A seller using the ID "Phonobozo", from Vernon CT, offered  a

"Lambert Phonograph Cylinder #5053 "Bill Bailey" by Pete Hampton"

on EBay recently. Sadly I was out-sniped. I URGENTLY need a transfer of
this title for a Bear Family Pete Hampton re-issue project on which I am
working right now.
I sent an email to Phonobozo, but got no reply.
If anyone on the list happens to know the seller, I would greatly
appreciate your good influence and mediation, so the gentleman might
reconsider his silence. Due to the new rules hiding the buyer's identity
I cannot ask the buyer to help. Unless, of course, the buyer happens to
be a 78-lister...
Please contact me off-list with any comments and helpful suggestions.

Since I am writing anyway: Would any of you people reading this have
further Items (flat gramophone discs or phonograph cylinders) by Pete
Hampton  that you would be willing to share for this difficult and
important project? Or know where to look for them?

Thanks a lot
Rainer

--
Dr. Rainer E. Lotz