[78-L] Non-Transcription OTR on 78 (was Decca SpecialtySeries(DAU-x))

Bill McClung bmcclung at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jul 7 20:51:39 PDT 2009

The first one I bought from an individual in Austin.  I had fouind him
through an antique shop and went to his house and he had a shelf full of
albums and that's where I found the first one.  And from then on I just
looked for the Top Ten on the spine of any albums I saw.   Over the next
few years I found six of the seven.  I got the seventh (actually, the first
one by Amos & Andy) from Kurt's auction, I think.  I just kept my eyes open
for the Top Ten on the spine.

SpecialtySeries(DAU-x))