[78-L] Large University Throwing away records?

fnarf at comcast.net fnarf at comcast.net
Tue Jul 7 18:56:10 PDT 2009

From: "Steven C. Barr" <stevenc at interlinks.net>

> Wonder how many libraries hold my "The (Almost) Complete 78rpm Record
> Dating Guide"...?!

Your fingers are broken, you can't look this up yourself? WorldCat is online.

For the record, I see it at Stanford, UCSB, Chicago Public, Bowling Green, Tulane, Library and Archives Canada, Syracuse, NYPL, Yale, Bayerische Staatsbibliothek in Munich, U of Arizona, Howard College in South Africa, SF Public, Brigham Young, Escondido Public, Colorado State at Pueblo, U of Kansas, U of Missouri, U of Wisconsin-Madison, U of North Texas, Arkansas Historical Commission, Missouri Historical Museum in St. Looie, Allen County (IN) Public, Indiana U, Toledo Public, U of Michigan, U of Mississippi, Duquesne, the Library of Congress, Boston Public, Brown, Old Dominion, U of New Brunswick-St. John, Kings College London, National Library of New Zealand, State Library of Queensland, State Library of Victoria, and die Deutsche Nationalbibliothek in Frankfurt in various editions.