[78-L] The idiots are truly running the loony bin ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 7 16:53:23 PDT 2009

Lately I'm getting invitations from people I've never heard of, to join them on
FecesBook. I want no part of Fecesbook, Twitter, or most of these inane time
wasters..I'm not even sure about LinkedIn but those invites are from people I
know (and already communicate with, so what's the point). Anyway, I just
clicked on the "to cancel further e-mail, click here" and did so and was told:

"You have opted out of *recieving* these notifications from Facebook"

We're doomed.