[78-L] Mantovani & "Oh, Canada"

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Jul 7 15:18:11 PDT 2009

Speaking of Mantovani,  I recently got an American Columbia (in the 3000-D
series) of him and his Tipica Orch.  doing "Me And The Moon" b/w "Serenade
in the Night."   Very odd sound...I think it will take a while for me to
warm up to the thing,  if I ever do.  Anybody else have this one or any
others he did at the time?

Taylor

P.S.  My spell check wants to change "Mantovani" to "Manitoban."  Is that
because of all you Canadians on the list!?!?  I thought most of you were in
Ontario anyway!