[78-L] Artie Shaw Victor 20-1745

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 7 15:13:29 PDT 2009

That's a new one for me.I never heard of those sides before and I have a few of those 1945
Victors in my collection.I do have a CD of those sides from that year.What does Rust and
the Jepsen Jazz Discographies have to say about the matter?Were those sides ever cut
for the transcriptions from that era?I would be curious in knowing if that is true or not.