[78-L] Artie Shaw Victor 20-1745

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 7 14:41:41 PDT 2009

Bill Korst's Shaw discography lists "But Not For Me" as "scheduled for 20-1745
but never released".

For "Dancing on the Ceiling" he lists it as Victor 947-0216, LPT 1020 and HMV
7EG 8115, "originally scheduled for Victor 20-1745".

"Love Walked In" was scheduled as Victor 20-1742, along with "I was Doing All
Right"..actually it looks as if there was a whole Gershwin album that wasn't
released, 20-1742/4 (maybe 1745), but some of the tracks surfaced on AFRS P-516
and P-1117.

dl