[78-L] Large University Throwing away records?

kunst at email.unc.edu kunst at email.unc.edu
Tue Jul 7 09:24:50 PDT 2009

Just a quick note to point out that the John Edwards Memorial
Collection actually was transferred to a the Southern Folklife
Collection at UNC-Chapel Hill, where it is very much intact and is used
quite heavily by researchers. I know there is no shortage of horror
stories, but this is not one of them.
Franz