[78-L] Label Info. Query Answered FWD]

Mike Harkin harkinmike at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 7 00:25:00 PDT 2009

The Denver Public Library has s***canned a number of valuable discographic reference books, and linguistics reference books that I know they had when I livd there.  They may have gone to good homes, as they were probably put in their annual sale rather than simply dumped; but that DOES mean they are no longer available to other individuals who might need them.  Likewise, DPL bought my CD collection; many items also no longer turn up on their catalogue, probably sold as well rather than simply dumped, but it's the same problem for somebody who might have wanted to hear the disc.

The moral seems to be, You Can't Trust Any Library Anywhere.

Mike in Plovdiv