[78-L] Jacket repair, was Re: 78-L Digest, Vol 10, Issue 16

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 6 20:55:51 PDT 2009

I find 3M Mailing Tape (or Book Tape) expensive but excellent. The generic
stuff at Staples is marginally better than nothing, unless anyone knows of
specific store brands that are good.

For discs that have no jackets, you can buy blank jackets (white or colored,
with or without a center hole) from places like Bags Unlimited..you can also
find Disco LPs by the gazillions, often unused, at Goodwill and St. Vinny's and
Record Theatre for low prices on occasion. I toss the disc and I get a jacket
and an inner sleeve.

dl