[78-L] Large University Throwing away records?

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. bratcher at pdq.net
Mon Jul 6 20:29:41 PDT 2009

At 08:55 PM 7/6/2009, you wrote:
>Good question, Robert.  I'm in Austin tomorrow and I think I'll drop by the
>library and see what they say.

Maybe Dr Carl Miller (if he is still there) can help you with our
question.  Anyway please let us know if they still have records plus
how much of it is 78's as opposed to the LP's they may have. If they
ever start dumping that collection I'd like to haul off all I can
carry back to Houston in a big U-haul truck!!!!