[78-L] Non-Transcription OTR on 78 (was Decca Specialty Series (DAU-x))

Michael Quinn mbquinn at powerup.com.au
Mon Jul 6 03:17:13 PDT 2009

Hi David and all on the list,
    I have a booklet for this 78 rpm set with the same photograph on the
cover of Moorehead screaming. The booklet has a background article by
the author Lucille Fletcher followed by the story itself then pieces on
Fletcher,Moorehead and the director William Spier and the back cover is
the usual list of "Dramatized Stories,Legends and Poems" care of Decca.
Despite 10 pages of verbiage the supporting actors are not named!
Best Regards
Mike Quinn