[78-L] Oh, Ya Ya!

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Fri Jul 3 19:38:30 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Thornton" <fnarf at comcast.net>
>> Heck,  I am at my most creative when I'm sleep deprived!
> I'm at my most creative when I'm sound asleep, which is just plain sad.

I am at my MOST creative following the consumption of several
malt/barley/hops-based libations! However, this necessitates establishing/
locating that thin line between "high" and "drunk" and trying to maintain
that position for much of an evening! Err on one side, and either I fall
asleep or I can no longer type...err the other way and I remain the same
hopelessly boring "durn fool!"

Note that most of us don't REALLY become creative until we are pulled
over, or otherwise accosted, by an "officer of the law"...that eventuality
inspires MUCH creativity...?!

...stevenc