[78-L] Robert Angus passed away

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 21:15:42 PDT 2009

As I was a newbie on The List a number of years ago, Robert took pains to educate me on a few things off-list and he really went the second and third mile to do so.  I will always be indebted to him.

I would love to see his web page - can you provide the link?

Rodger

For Best Results use Victor Needles.

.