[78-L] New member Bart

Bart garioch at texas.net
Tue Jun 30 08:10:08 PDT 2009

Taylor Bowie wrote:
> Hey Bart,
>
> I had some record info which I tried to send to your email address but
> either your box is full or for some reason it wouldn't take my message
> (maybe it has good taste!).  As I already blabber enough on 78-L  I was
> trying to spare everybody else from yet another post.
>
> Taylor B

Sorry 'bout that.  Don't know why but I'll look into it.  The box isn't
full or anywhere near.  But I did just switch mail readers for this
account to Thunderbird from an ancient Eudora so I could thread the
messages. May have done something incorrectly.

My e-mail is:

garioch at texas.net

(Note it's dot-net not dot-com)

Bart