[78-L] "Zulu's Ball" was Gennett labels

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Jun 29 20:32:35 PDT 2009

Turned up in a Portland,  Oregon junque shop c. 1948.  Found by one Monte
Ballou,  noted record collector and banjoist with the Castle Jazz Band,  a
pretty fair revival band which made a bunch of records in the late 40s on
the Castle label.

Have no idea where that record is now,  but I'm sure somebody on here does
know.

Taylor