[78-L] Yawn ^

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Jun 29 19:57:43 PDT 2009

>> I vote we hang people inwards who hang toilet paper rolls inwards.  It
>> should come over the top -- note how designs on paper towels are
>> printed.
>
> If you're using paper towels for toilet paper, YOU'RE doing it wrong.
>
> --
> Steve

Uh oh...this is getting close to the ol' "TMI,"  too much information!

I suppose I could be really crude and bring in a 78 record title to make
this on topic,  something like the Clarence Williams of "Wipe 'em Off" but I
would never do anything so obvious...so how about "Roll Along,  Prarie Moon"
instead?

Taylor