[78-L] Yawn ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 29 07:49:26 PDT 2009

Ken "Silver Showcase" wrote:
> D P Ingram wrote:
>> http://email.about.com/cs/netiquettetips/qt/et090402.htm
>>

> Thanks for posting this!  Not that people will pay any attention to it,
> but it sure would make email less confusing and annoying if they did.
> After all, it is SO EASY to reply properly.  But I guess its easier to
> be lazy.
>
> -- Ken

And in keeping with the style cited, I have placed my response below the quoted
text. Now, do you have style guides for cellphone users, airplane passengers,
audiences at rock concerts? Where's Miss Manners when we need her? (Probably
stuck in traffic, bawling out her assistants and giving the finger to a traffic
cop.)