[78-L] Yawn, some more!

Bob Rice bobrice at snet.net
Mon Jun 29 05:00:25 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "D P Ingram" <darren at ingram.fi>
To: "78-L Mail List" <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 4:59 AM
Subject: Re: [78-L] Yawn

> http://email.about.com/cs/netiquettetips/qt/et090402.htm
>
> On 29 jun 2009, at 06.05, Steve Thornton wrote:
>
>> It's a miracle we're all still here, seeing as how civilization has
>> been in
>> decline for over 6,000 years.

   Yeah, when ya consider the Sheeple we idolize? FEH! To quots Steve Barr.
Celebs? What a waste! WE have to read about their stupid antics, DEAD or
Alive, and alot of them procrete, too. Sigh. Keeping their stupid strain
going? Oh!?! Mean wile how's North Korea doing? Did we stop and board the
Kang Nam, the suspect ship? The US~ian budget,Hah! We haven't looked after
THAT in years, ANY newze  about that MIGHT be nice? Throw Madoff in the jail
and throw away the key? Get pennies on the dollar, to dumb Sheeple who
followed him to the fleecing?

  And how nany 78's did MJ do?Anyhow, or most of the REST of the ones that
are dropping like flies? Yawn? Would be nice to listen to the snooze and NOT
have to endure shit about some dead celeb?

     Seeya

     Bob..........got a bunch of 78's and listen to "Radio Dismuke" Who
needs the rest?