[78-L] Yawn

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun Jun 28 20:00:09 PDT 2009

We are in receipt of more cheery pronouncements from the Sage of the
Northlands.   Generally I think life is pretty good,  but some people seem
determined to convince everyone else that life is actually terrible.  What a
waste of energy,  especially when the same rant is stated and restated for
the umpteenth time.

I recall from my seventh grade Social Studies class that there is a lot of
natural gas in Canada.  Now I know where it comes from.

Taylor