[78-L] Anyone Available to Date this Velvet Tone

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun Jun 28 16:44:40 PDT 2009

I know what you mean,  David...I have the same trouble telling the
difference between Ada Jones and Anita O'Day

JUST KIDDING.

The vocalist without a doubt on Chinnin' and Chattin' is Mr. Stacks.  To my
ears,  no other singer sounds anything like Tom.  You have not lived until
you've heard his vocal with the "Rumba Orchestra" on Clarion of "African
Lament."