[78-L] Pete Kelly

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Sun Jun 28 14:04:13 PDT 2009

Please see Pete Kelly Big Seven in your discographies.
The Pete Kelly Recordings in 1951 and 1953 on Capitol and RCA Victor.
Cathcart, Matlock, Eddie Miller et al.
Jack Webb did the naration on the 1953 RCA Victor set EPA 649 and LPM 1126.
The 1951 tunes by this group on Capitol 1780 and 1753 (no Jack Webb)
Milestone traditional (or if you prefer Dixieland) Jazz.

Al S.